Monday, August 18, 2008

Sisters.. sisters... there were never such devoted sisters..


I set Renna on the chair to turn on a show for Lily
(the one that I recorded of myself reading a story. Doing all the voices and everything.)

And Lily decided to scoot up next to Renna and hold her hand! So cute! She's such a sweet big sister. Yesterday on the way to church Lily was making faces at Renna and Renna was giggling! I was cracking up too because it was so funny to hear Lily make this little fake laugh so that Renna would crack up. I'm going to be sad when Renna is in the forward facing carseat because then they won't be able to see each other as well and play like that.

I think Lily is starting to appreciate her sister more and more. It's really fun to see. :)

1 comment:

Ryan said...

That's so funny I just did a post on my blog about "sisters"! Having girls is so fun.. can't wait to see what it will be like with a little man around..:-)