Tuesday, July 01, 2008

out with the outgrown...


This is Lily's drawer. Each girl has her own drawer and Lily's wouldn't close.
After I pulled out the things that were too small or long sleeved (or too small AND too wintry) it looked a little empty. I don't know why I'm blogging this except that I've been meaning to do their drawers for a while and I finally did!!!


The pile on the left is Lily's out grown stuff and the smaller pile on the right is what Renna has outgrown. Already!

Her drawer wasn't so empty though as she got all of Lily's old stuff and gifts from people, so I didn't take a picture of it. (Of course some of their clothes were in the wash.. as always...)

And, thus marks another point of growth in our girls lives.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So what size is Lily now?
Mom

Lynne' said...

I think she's a 3T in pants and 3T or 4T in shirts (4T if they are long sleeved or would fit in the fall.. but probably 3T right now.) She's always been a half or full year ahead of her age in clothes because of how tall she is, but her legs aren't super long.. mainly her torso is. :)