Monday, June 09, 2008

Because it's always good to remember...

"Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I have become sounding brass or clanging cymbal. And thought I have the gift of prophecy, and understanding all mysteries and all knowledge, and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. And though I bestow all my goods to free the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, but have not love, it profits me nothing.

Love is patient and is kind; love does not envy; love does not parade itself, is not puffed up; does not behave rudely, does not seek its own, is not easily angered, thinks no evil; does not rejoice in iniquity, but rejoices in the truth; bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.

Love never fails."

1 Corinthians 13:1-8a

1 comment:

Lynne' said...

I think I should have some special glasses made that has that verse written on them so that I will always be reminded how I should act, but unfortunately I usually fall short.. and would probably still even with the glasses... ;)