Saturday, March 08, 2008

Even more pictures

So... what should I do when I wake up at midnight and have a hungry baby and I'm really hungry too? Have pizza and blog on Youssef lap-top while sitting in a vibrating chair and nursing my baby! It doesn't get much better than that!


Renna kept wanting to hold something or else she'd distract herself from nursing so I thought she might like holding this little giraffe blanket thing (it was actually given to Lily when she was first born, but Lily never liked it.)



I think it's so cute that she has a little toy that she likes already!



Youssef demonstrates how he can do dishes AND hold a baby at the same time. He was really helpful today. All I did pretty much was rest in the vibrating chair and direct him about how to separate clothes for laundry and where things go to be put away and pointing out other things that needed to be done.


She really likes to have her hands up by her face. I could tell that even before she was born and how she moves her hands a LOT. She's really graceful in her movements too just like before she was born. :)


Renna makes a funny face and Lily entertains herself with a toy that has a magnet in its foot.


1 comment:

RachelCapezza said...

Aww, it looks like you're enjoying your babymoon!