Sunday, November 04, 2007

"Candy Please!" (aka- Trick or Treating)

We went trick or treating in Northtown Mall with the Tuckers (and a bunch of other people that we lost in the crowd) ;)

I dressed like a kitty...
Lily had candy for dinner...

Youssef was Spider-man of course...


Rebekah was a Princess and Noelle was a butterfly.




Lily was trying on her costume after I made it...


The ruby slippers that she wears everywhere with everything... (trivia fact- in the book the slipper were silver not ruby!)

Dorthy comes to life!




Lily had fun playing with my costume too!







the end...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the ultrasound scrapbook page! I just got your voice mail by the way and YES we have to get together and scrapbook. I will try to call you tonight.

Anonymous said...

I can't find my phone. I lose it about every five minutes. What about you comming over on Friday? If that doesn't work or if you just don't want to drive all that way, that's totally understandable and I will try to work something else out.

Lynne' said...

Lily and I can come on Friday even if we can't include the guys later. I told her where we were going tomorrow and who she'd get to see and she got really excited! (so cute!)

Anonymous said...

For some dumb reason I don't have your phone number in my phone. So, I have to wait until Ryan gets home to call you. It sounds good though, Ryan will be home about 5:30 tomorrow. What time do you want to come over? Thats really sweet that Lily got excited. I haven't told my girls yet but I am sure they will be thrilled.